Well, I haven't taken pictures for three days! Sorry, I'm just going to put it out there and then not worry about it. I got sicker, before better. Friday night into Saturday was horrible. I could not stop coughing long enough to catch my breath. The kids and Paul went on to the Bible Quiz meet while I went on to the walk in clinic. No bronchitis, no pneumonia, just a nasty virus that's going around with a horrible cough that lasts for weeks :( I did get some new cough medicine though, that just helped the coughing stop. I was taking one with an expectorant that did not seem to help at all, and since my lungs were clear, the doc said to quit taking it. I felt much better with new meds on board Sat. night. I got up to go to church sunday morning, but was up a bit and Paul suggested a stay home and just rest, which I did. And it helped. I slept really good last night. Made it to co-op this morning, but didn't stay the whole day. The kids did their 3 classes before lunch and I taught my Latin class. We left just before lunch and I barely made it home before crashing. Paul had today off for MLK, so I let him take care of dinner and such...... :) Fell asleep for a bit, read a book, and just finished getting the kids' assignment books ready for the rest of the week. I will try to start taking pics again tomorrow!
Be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment