Back to our Monday co-op today! Woke up to snow, but by the time we headed out we just had to deal with snow covered streets in our neighborhood, the main roads and the interstate were just fine. Of course we left early, and since the roads were mostly fine, we arrived early! It was nice to be back, but I was wiped out by the end of the day. I've pretty much not done a thing since we got home this afternoon :(
I'm giving this cough until the end of the week, if it's not getting better or gets worse I'm heading to the doctor. I can't believe it's zapping so much of my energy. Other than that I feel fine.
We watched the new Karate Kid finally. We all really liked it. The kids now want to see the original one. Will have to do that soon.
My picture for today is of one of my beloved kitchen appliances. My very best friend on a long, co-op day :) I own three so far, this is the one that I happened to have dinner cooking in today. Which by the way I need a better recipe, wasn't very good at all :( But I had to try it! LOL
Be Blessed!
1 comment:
I have a few things that I place in my slow cooked that we love and would love to let your family enjoy them too if you would like.
Post a Comment