Today Paul was home. He had some leave days that needed to be used and I found myself needing to be in two places at once! So he helped me out :) Jacob had a makeup Speech class to go to, since they missed a week in December due to Christmas. Since it was not an actual co-op day, his teacher had everyone over to her house. It was neat to be able to hear the speeches. Normally, I'm off teaching my science class during that time. I was so nervous for Jacob, mostly because I know how nervous I get. But he rocked it! I was sooooo impressed! He did such a good job. He knew what he needed to do and he did it! Paul took Abby to her guitar lesson with her new guitar she got for Christmas. He helped her get it tuned just right and got her playing on it. It is a full size one, her old one was smaller in size for a child to play. It will take some getting used to, she prides herself on not having to watch her hands, but she had to today, since the size was different. But we told her she'd get used to where the strings are on this one and be playing without looking soon! She also let me videotape her playing! This is HUGE! She hasn't ever let me do that before! She's playing in the previous post :)
Todays pic is just of my planners, old and new, merging into the new one and getting everything down. I still can't believe a new year has begun!
Be Blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment