I almost forgot to take a picture today. We got through school pretty quickly today. Everyone stayed on task and most of it was review and quizzes. Abby has spent the afternoon beading, Jacob has beeon going from one thing to the next but mostly looking at his car magazines and listening to music. I made dinner for a friend, her youngest daughter is going through chemo for neuroblastoma. Paul and I dropped that off and then went out to dinner at TGIFridays. Yummy! We did a bit of shopping, some shirts for Jake at Old Navy and some bookends at Target. Now the hubby and children are watching something on tv. I'm trying to finish up some things I wanted to take care of on the computer, so I didn't have to do them this weekend :) My pic today is of part of my Christmas cards from this year hanging on the front door. Getting ready to take them down. I didn't get any out this year, though I did buy some after Christmas to send out next year. They just didn't make it near enough to the top of my list this year......
Be Blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment