Church today was awesome, even though I didn't feel to great. We missed Sunday School, but I'm glad I went to church. Seems to me there are more people there lately too.
This cold really has been a doozy. It's hit me the hardest. I stayed down through Thursday, but then had things I needed to do the last few days. I need some more down time I think. We have our monday co-op starting up again tomorrow. I just need to make it through that and I'll get a couple days of rest...we have leftovers from the roast so going to make a french dip type sandwich for dinner tomorrow night. Easy and I don't have to think about it.
Found out this morning that another friend's husband left her on Friday :( That is five people in my life that have had their marriages break up very recently. The devil sure is working hard! It scares me, but at the same time reminds me not to take my marriage for granted, to pray everyday for my husband, and to keep trying to be the Godly wife that he needs me to be. My heart is so broken for my friends and sister in law/brother in law. :(
Todays picture is of Abby's new bookends. A to Z. She loves them, they are pretty cute. I'll have to take another pic of them actually holding the books. They are actually being used on her desk to hold up some of her notebooks and schoolbooks.
Be Blessed!
2 comments:
That's really sad about the many husbands leaving their wives. A mutual friend of ours has also experienced this w/ one of her friends. Not a trend I like to hear about.
Hi Becky!! Sorry to hear about the marriages. A couple of months ago I felt like every marriage around me is falling apart. No one has left anyone but I had 3 marriages in my close family that were on the verge of divorce. One has healed, thank the Lord, that is my parents. The other two are my sisters. It's so hard and it is a HUGE reminder that we need to not take our husbands for granted!! Have a blessed day and I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment