Just another day. School, chores, coughing and sneezing....I stayed home from church tonight. Decided I wouldn't share germs. Our electricity was out for a few hours this afternoon. I sat down to log Abby on to the computer to do her math and there was boom sound and the whole house went silent and dark. Apparantly a transformer blew! So we studied our Bible Quiz materials for about an hour, and then Abby read a book while Jacob worked on his science. It got so cold in here, we were all bundled in sweaters and blankets by the time Paul got home. He asked why we didn't head to the library or something, which I did think of, but couldn't get the van out of the garage! LOL
Todays pic is of Abby in her room reading(Before Green Gables, which is our book club selection this month). You will find her here often :)
Be Blessed!
1 comment:
LOVE that you are doing this... I have been taking a photo every day, but haven't posted them because of the internet issues (and then tonight was just laziness over the crazy day.) I will pull them out and recap tomorrow...
Post a Comment