weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 15, 2011

P365 January 14th



Decided I needed to catch up the last couple of days' pictures. I'm still feeling crummy. This cough just won't quit. I did get some cough medicine and it helps a bit, but I am just plain ol' exhausted. I did go to Church Wednesday night, since I missed the week before. Thursday, we had co-op and a guitar lesson and I was so thankful that our mother/daughter book club got rescheduled to next week, I don't think we would have made it that night. Today, Paul was off for a four day weekend, but Abby had her first girls club meeting and didn't want to miss it, so we went. We did end up leaving early though. Tomorrow the kids have a Bible Quiz meet, but Paul wants me to stay home and rest, and I think I'm going to do that. Though I've never missed a meet yet! But I do need to rest and try and get better. If I'm not better after the weekend, he's making me go see the doctor....

Today's picture is of Abby stitching her project at girl's club today.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

cdayzee said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!! ::hugs:: No fun being sick!