weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Western Idaho State Fair

Went to the fair today. Here is Jacob with the car he liked best. LOL The dealer actually obliged him and told him all about Hyundai's. He even told him to start out with something small, used and inexpensive and save up for something nicer from there. He also told him to buy his first car with his own money, don't let mom and dad buy it(like we would anyway!) that he would appreciate it and enjoy it much more getting it on his own. I liked that! It was neat that the guy spent time talking with him even though he knew he wasn't selling a car. I liked also that there was a huge fan blowing in the tent where the cars were. We hit 100 degrees again today.

Paul and Abby on one of the many rides they rode. Abby was ecstatic this year that she was finally tall enough to ride any ride she wanted. I went on a couple, but the physical symptoms of my anxiety crept up and I called it good after two! Jacob does not do rides, so we walked around and looked at what he wanted while the other two got their thrill fixes! LOL

Texas Longhorn. His horns were huge! I've never seen one in person before. He was quite content to just lay there as people walked by, you could even pet him if you wanted and could get past his horns!
It was a very fun day at the fair. Though I have to say it was much smaller than the one we are used to in Wa. (Evergreen State Fair). But cheaper here! LOL
Be blessed!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing pix!

that was really great of the dealer to talk to Jacob like that!! (plus, IMO - that really helps put a positive spin on car dealers at a young age) And amazing what great things he said too!

LOL - Abby would love to go to an amusement park w/ Shayna! She takes after Nate. I cant stand the rides any more.

Rachel said...

Fun! You are staying busy. Jacob looks natural next to that car. uh, oh!