weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mountain biking book

So Paul bought a book about mountain biking in Boise the other day. He and Jacob are getting excited to try some of the small easy trails out. I think I'll stick to the greenbelt and river trails for now though! Anyways, it's so full of information, like things to have on you, techniques, trail ettiquette and the like. Very interesting. But the thing I like the most(I've been reading it out loud earlier tonight) is all of the Boise and Idaho history that it has. Very, cool. Kind of like a spur of the moment Idaho state history lesson! And everyone was still listening in the end. COOL! LOL Just thought I'd share!

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!

joanna said...

Good to hear that you are safely settling in and enjoying your new home! Glad the kids are having a good summer with their cousins. The house looks really nice.
Joanna