weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Dinner Menu

Thought I would post my dinner menu for the week. We've been working hard the last 6 months or so on not eating out so much. It was very draining on our food budget, especially since the kids don't eat off the kid menus anymore!

Monday- Taco Soup
Tuesday- Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday- Sub Sandwiches(this has been a hard night for dinners, Abby and I leave for JBQ practice before Paul even gets home from work. Then Paul and Jacob meet us at church. We weren't eating unitl after 8:30 or later and that was too long for the kids, so I'm trying to find things I can make for Abby and I to eat at 5 before we leave, and then Paul and Jacob can eat at 6 before they head out to meet us at the church)
Thursday- Chicken Fajitas
Friday- Homemade pizza
Saturday- Spaghetti
Sunday- Pot Roast

I saved $17 in coupons at the grocery store today. We've started putting what I save in coupons in the savings account. May not seem like much, but it's adding up!

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

Misty said...

yummy, but esp. Thursday...

Jennifer said...

$17 woohoo! It sounds like a lot to me! Great idea to put it in a savings account. Thanks for posting your menu. I love to glean ideas. :)

Anonymous said...

awesome coupon savings!!