weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday, Sept.19, 2009

Couldn't come up with a title. LOL

All day yesterday I thought it was Saturday, so now I'm really off today.

Since Paul is off on Fridays, we usually don't do sit down school work, unless we've gotten behind. Abby forgot though, and by the time I got up had finished most of her math. LOL She was mortified that she did so when she didn't have to, but I told her I wouldn't give her a new math assignment for monday :) LOL Paul took the van in for it's oil change yesterday. I for some reason was worried I would get a phone call saying it needed X more dollars worth of work done, but I didn't. Just an oil change. Which is good because we just replaced tires and had a bunch of work done a few months ago!

Abby went to a sleepover last night with the other girls at church. She came home tired, but had a great time. Paul took Jacob to the Hobby store last night, needed some paint and glue(and I'm sure looked around quite abit), I stayed home and worked on some Christmas gifts. While at the hobby store Paul heard about a dirt track for racing their remote trucks. So I'm sure they will be checking that out soon.

Today has been slow. Paul hasn't been sleeping well because he is so congested, so he's not wanted to do anything. Jacob as well. Abby is a bit tired from her sleepover, but we did go up to Michael's for a little while. They were doing American Girl crafts. There were three of them, but when we got there, there was only one left. She was still happy though. I was able to pick up some stocking stuffers too. They have the clear rubber stamps in a bin for a penny each! Couldn't pass those up! Dropped some books off that were due today, renewed ones online that we still needed, so didn't go in to get more. Stopped at Winco and bought ice cream. I was excited to find they carry the lactose free stuff and it was so much cheaper than at Albertsons! It's usually around $6 at Albertsons and the same was $2.67 at Winco! So had me an ice cream cone today :)

It's been a nice day weatherwise. It's kind of cloudy but still warm, not too hot. Have the a/c off and the windows open. Hoping Paul will be up for a walk after dinner. Well, that's all that's going on around here. Hope to post again soon :)

Be Blessed!

4 comments:

cdayzee said...

Wow! Big price difference on the ice cream! Win! What kind of cone did you have LOL!

A walk after dinner sounds really nice. DH & I used to do that at Riley. Miss that.

Becki said...

Sugar cone. Didn't do the walk, he didn't want to.

cdayzee said...

That sucks. Maybe another night.

Becki said...

Maybe tonight. It's actually cool enough to probably need a sweater.