Abby getting ready for her concert. I don't have any of her playing because her music blocked her face! She was very nervous.
Grandpa bringing Jacob his new bike. Cool! Thankyou Grandpa!
Thursday, I don't remember what we did. I think it was just a regular day. Abby did do the painting you see above. We've still got to pick up a frame for it.
Friday, Paul ended up at home. He was almost all the way to work(over an hour commute one way) when he realized he did not have his wallet, which contained his id, which he needed to log on to his computer at work. So he took a day of leave( he has some use or lose days racked up anyhow) and headed home. Too bad the gas got used though! He spent most of the day working on getting his laptop working, it still isn't and he's not sure why. Someone is looking at it on monday. The kids and I got some schoolwork done. Then in the afternoon grandpa brought Jacob his new bike. Jacob was very excited and I think stood outside waiting for close to two hours! Grandpa and Cheryl then watched the kids while Paul and I got to see a movie and have a dinner out. That was a nice surprise!
Saturday, Abby went to spend the day at a friend's house. They went fishing and she had lots of fun even though she didn't catch anything. I had some very nice compliments from her friend's mom about Abby's behaviour and how she is welcome anytime because she is no trouble and nice to have around. Good job Abby! Paul and I took Jacob and met up with my brother and his kids at Langus Riverfront Park for a bike ride. Jacob had to test out that new bike you know. :) We got drizzled on a bit in the rain, but not too much and had a good ride. We did some shopping for a baby gift for a friend and a birthday gift for my nephew, picked up Abby and headed home for the night. We played a couple games of Sequence all together before the kids went to bed.
Sunday we overslept. We could have made it to church in a hurry but Jacob was sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake him. He ended up sleeping until 11am! I just know he is going through another big growth spurt! We had a late breakfast/early lunch and then headed out to Abby's last concert with her homeschool band. She was very nervous today, but did a good job. Afterwards we went to Red Robin with a bunch of our family and then some of us hit Baskin Robbins for ice cream. It was another full day!
We have a busy week ahead of us and I will try to remember pics and to keep up with the blog. I hope you all will check back throughout the week.
Be blessed!
Becki
2 comments:
cool painting!
that's awesome you and Paul got to go on a date :)
sounds like a good weekend :)
Jacob and Abby have really grown. Esp Jacob he is tall.
How long now has Abby been playing now?
I will say your site on my favorites
take care
Cyndee
Post a Comment