weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wednesday, May 28th

Abby is the one in pink :)
This morning we got up and went to Bethany at Silver Lake for the homeschool band to play for the residents. This is kind of their practice concert. They have another on Sunday. They did very well and the residents seemed to enjoy it. I didn't get many pictures, everytime Abby saw me with the camera she tried to hide behind her music stand! The rest of the day was spent on school work and catching up laundry. Jacob is reviewing punctuation. Today we were working on apostrophe's. You know singular possessive, plural and plural possessive..... He says why did he have to know this? One thing he tosses around wanting to do is become a police officer, I told him you have to write reports. He says doesn't the computer do that, well yes, but you have to input the info! LOL I thought it was cute!


Made spaghetti for dinner. No leftovers! I'm going to have to start doubling what I cook. Jacob can eat alot! I have no idea where it all goes, his metabolism is fast!


Be blessed!


Becki

No comments: