Only one pound this last week. A bit discouraging, but I also know that I didn't do as much as I could. It was a busy week, and that made it hard to stay on track. Just an excuse I know, but it was learning week for me, so now I can be more prepared for the busy ones. Paul thinks I may have lost inches though, as my clothes are feeling and looking looser. I didn't take any starting measurements there, maybe I should go ahead and do that. I'm going to try and post a family update post in a little while.
Be blessed!
3 comments:
Congrats Becki! 1 pound in a busy week, with not having the time to prepare healtheir food choices is great! And it is still going in the right direction!
Woo Hoo!!! I say a lost pound is better than a found pound!! :)
Keep it up, you're doing GREAT!!!
Sometimes it just is this way. One pound is one pound closer to your goal. You can't always change the way your body will loose, no matter what you do! Great job.
Post a Comment