So I've never been a fan of New Year's Resolutions. This year though, I've been looking through some recent pictures and realizing that my waistbands are beginning to feel a bit tight. I went through a huge weight gain a few years back due to some medical issues. Weight up until then, was never a challenge for me, I've never been considered too thin, but I was never overweight either. So, I decided that this year I was going to concentrate on upping my activity level and watching what I eat. Not necessarily how much I eat, but what is going in. Mainly, I want it to be healthy. The first order of business is cutting out the soda, this I think will be the hardest. Anyways, I've added a ticker to the top of the blog and hope to see it move each week. I figured if I say something, I'll be held accountable!
Be blessed!
5 comments:
Yay Becki! I am so excited for you!!! This is going to be great.
One thing that helped me kick the pop habit (and the juice habit and the lemonade habit!) was just drinking water right away when I wake up and carrying it around with me all day. I drink out of a wide mouth quart jar. There is a lot of water in there and I tend to drink more. When I do this, I don't crave anything else to drink at all.
Anyway, I am excited for you and can't wait to see the progress. You'll post pictures won't you? Don't forget to measure and take "before" pictures.
You changed your blog :)
GL on your goals!! :hugs:
Thanks Jennifer. I have my water right here next to me. At the website I'm using it has me keep track of my water too. It's nice to push the arrow and see the needed ounces go down each day :)
Thanks Chari. I was bored last night waiting on some laundry, so I played around with the templates and colors :)
Good for you Becki! I am on board too. I like that sight! I have always done Weight Watchers, but I can't afford the meetings right now.
Jennifer L. did you join my fitness pal? I think there is a way to link up friends?
Post a Comment