weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Don't Do Cake...But.....

Abby saw this cake in Family Fun magazine last month. She HAD to have it for her birthday. I don't typically make things like this, I'm not too creative and I'm easily frustrated, plus I don't think I've attempted something like this since my mom died. Costco cakes have been my friend! But she got sooooo excited over it, and it didn't look TOO difficult. So I said I would try. Here is the masterpiece. LOL I even woke her up a few minutes ago so she could see it. She squeezed me with biggest hug. So worth it! Now to keep it nice until her party on Saturday!

Be Blessed!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

That cake really turned out well! What a wonderful memory Abby will have of this birthday. Good mommy award goes to you!!! :)

Melissa said...

I'm impressed! Happy birthday to Abby!

Melissa Ellis

cdayzee said...

you did a great job!!!

Rachel said...

Awesome job!!!

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Nice!!!! :)

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Hope she had a GREAT birthday!! :)

Jessleigh28 said...

You did an awesome job on the cake!!!!!! Mom would be proud!

kandyblossom said...

You did a wonderful job! Happy belated birthday wishes to Abby.

Misty said...

so I found you in my reader, it just hadn't updated in forever!
This cake is AWESOME!!!! Good for you, I love it!