weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Abigail!

Some pictures in honor of Abby's 11th birthday. In the above pictures, the first she is at the zoo in 2006, and then in her Uncle Michael's canoe on the Snake River during summer of 2006.
Abby at the Kangaroo Farm and then trying to touch a snake at the Reptile zoo. Both taken in 2006.

Spring 2003, I think. This is one of my favorite expressions of hers. The baby I think is my friend Jolene's daugther.


Abby on the first day of first grade, August 2004. Then cleaning out her pumpkin in October 2005.

I believe both of these are from 2004. The top is Abby and daddy riding a camel at the pumpkin patch in Chicago. The bottom is Abby and Mom riding the giant ferris wheel at Navy Pier in Chicago.
These are 2003. The top is right before we left Wa. for Chicago, the bottom is Abby at tap lessons.
I think these are both 2003 as well. In the top she's at the petting farm at Forest Park. The bottom is Abby and Jacob at Woodland Park zoo.
The classic fell asleep in her high chair picture. I think this is around 2001. Then her first Christmas picture in 1998 with Jacob.

Easter 1999 and visit with Papa summer 1999, I think.


On the top left is her hospital pic, just hours old. Then her first portrait, 2 weeks old I think. The bottom one is her one year portrait.(and one of my favorite pictures of her before she got all her curls!)
Christmas 2001, I think. I love her curls in this picture. (yes they are natural!). Then mom and Abby on her first day of Kindergarten.

Abby's 8th birthday, and then camping with her cousins in the summer of 2006.
Soccer and Softball awards ceremonies in 2006.
Remember to click on the pictures to bring them up in a new window to see better.
Happy Birthday Abby! I can hardly believe you are 11! I thank God everyday for the blessing of my daughter. I love you and love to see how you are growing up into a beautiful, young lady.
Be Blessed!
Becki













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becki,
I love the Christmas one where she was wearing that cute dress and sporty those beautiful curls. She has a headful of beautiful hair. What a great daughter. You are blessed, but you already know that. Thank you for sharing your daughter in pictures. Happy Birthday, Abbey. Alicia and Hannah miss you.

Lanita

cdayzee said...

aww-happy birthday, Abby!!! Those curls! lol Loved looking at those pix!!

Shannon L. Fowler said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Abbey!!

Jessleigh28 said...

Happy Birhtday To My beautiful niece!!!!!!!!!!! You are one in a million!!!!!!