Here are some pics of Paul. You'll have to click on the pictures to bring them up bigger in a different window to see them better. This first one above is Paul with Abby at her Student of the Month breakfast back when she was in 2nd grade at Fairmount.
Paul and kids with a snake. I think this was the Evergreen State Fair back in 2005 or so.
The four of us at an Aquasox game. 2006 I think. Ignore the dates on the pictures the old camera would never hold the right date!
Getting ready for a boat tour on Lake Michigan. 2004 I believe.
Leaving Everett, Wa. for Chicago, Illinois. May 2003.
Jacob and Daddy. I think Jacob had just lost his first tooth, or maybe it was his second!
Jacob giving daddy a kiss. I was newly pregnant with Abby, so sometime during the last half of 1997.
In the receiving line at our wedding reception. 1993.
Our engagement photo. 1993.
Paul, I'm not sure what age, he thinks around 9.
Paul at 2 years. And first Army photo 1987.Hope you enjoy the pictures. There were so many I want to use. We even found a box we had forgotten about. I will never get around to scrapping them all. So will start just putting them in safe albums and getting them out of the boxes.
Happy Birthday Sweetie! 40 years! I remember when that seemed so far off and so old. LOL Doesn't feel old now though :) I can't wait to celebrate your 8oth with you!
Be Blessed!
Be Blessed!


4 comments:
Happy birthday, Paul. TFS, Becki.
omg, Becki - seeing those pix was so wonderful!! thank you so much for sharing them w/us! What a beautiful family you have!!
Happy birthday to your hubby! Yeah it was MOH1 we finished...I loved it. My kids did at first but by the end they were tired of it.
Happy Birthday to your hubby!!
Post a Comment