
Abby with some flower pens we made to send to a missionary friend for a women's conference in Sri Lanka.

Abby waiting to receive her first badges earned in STARS at church.

Paul and Jacob with one of Jacob's completed models.

Jacob just finished shoveling our neighbor's driveway. It was getting dark...

Just our walkway lit up a couple of days before Christmas.

All the F family cousins on Christmas day! Jacob(13), Nathaniel(12), Jordan(11), Hannah(13). Front row, Levi(6), Aaron(8), Abby(10), Noah(2).

Jacob on Christmas morning at Papa and Grandma's house with his stash from "Santa".

Abby with her stash from "Santa". She's missing some art supplies and clothes...hmmm...

Jacob trying out his new snowboarding game on the Wii. Yes, all of us right handed people set it up wrong for the lefty kid! We managed to turn it around after this pic was taken! LOL

Abby(back row left) singing at the Christmas Party for our Co-op Christmas party. Sorry my pics are fuzzy!
I know it took awhile. Sorry. Christmas pics in February, what can I say! I'm going to try and be more diligent about the blog. Check back soon, I'll be putting up a post for someone special's birthday in the morning!
Be Blessed!
2 comments:
loved the pix! better late than never, right? LOL
i really liked your walkway!
I'm so glad you decided to share with us! Yay. I miss you here. The kids are looking good and happy.
Post a Comment