weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick Post

I just wanted to say I will probably be MIA until after Christmas. Paul will be going in for a cervical fusion in his neck on Tuesday morning. Paul's parents are coming to help out with the kids. He hopefully will be home by Wednesday evening, but depends on how well he does. I'm pretty much a complete mess, but with God's strength been holding all together and getting things that need to be done, done. I was disappointed to miss church this morning because of the snow, but the day turned into a very nice, unrushed day of family time. Thankyou Jesus for that Blessing!

I will try to update when he's out and I can get internet. If you are close family I'll call, I'll try to update my facebook and on myspace. Will probably check my email as I can.

Prayers for Paul and the surgeon, me, the kids, and my inlaws with the kids would be very much appreciated. His surgery will be at 7:45 am mountain time(if they are on schedule).

I was trying to gather my lesson plans for the kids into something grandma and papa could jump in and help with and just decided to scrap school this week! Christmas vacation is starting early in our house!!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Paul's surgery goes well & recovery is quick!! :::hugs:::

sharalyns said...

Prayers being sent for successful surgery that will be painfree for Paul, and wisdom and guidance for doctors, surgeons, and nurses. Then peace for all of you through the whole process.

((hugs))