weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Jacob and Grandpa Jim flying kites at the ocean. I think he's about 3 1/2 here.
Daddy reading to Jacob and Abby.

Daddy holding Jacob. This was at his 3rd birthday party.


Grandpa Jim and Jacob reading Winnie the Pooh.



Jacob helping Aunt Jessica with her homework.




Jacob and Santa at 1 year old. There is a pic of me the same age, same expression with Santa somewhere. I'll have to find it and scan it soon. LOL





One of Jacob's famous, goofy looks. He's about 6 months old here.






One of my favorite pics of Daddy and Jacob. Again I think he's about 6 months old.







Jacob at 3 1/2 weeks old.








Jacob, 5 days old with Santa at the mall. This was not planned! Paul had to be at church early for a rehearsal of the Christmas cantata he was singing in. So my mil and I dropped him off and went to the mall to kill time until church started. People couldn't believe I had a 5 day old baby at the mall! LOL









Jacob and Daddy only hours old.










Jacob with mommy, daddy, and grandma F. only a few minutes old!
Just thought I'd share some baby pics. I can't believe my baby is 13 now! Maybe next year I'll share pics from 3 years old up. I just didn't have a chance to finish going through them. I hope to make another post later today with pics from the last couple of days.
If you click on the picture it will bring it up in a new window and larger so it is easier to see.
Be Blessed!











1 comment:

cdayzee said...

omg - I loved seeing those pix!!! Jacob & Abby both were so adorable!!! What wonderful memories!! Thank you so much for sharing!