I saw this on a blog earlier today and wanted to share it here. Sums it up well doesn't it? I'm disappointed in the outcome of the presidential election, but I'm not disappointed in my God! He is my hope still and forever!
Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election…
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise and worship to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Isn’t it great to know the ONE who is really in control?
I hope to do a family update soon, until then.......
Be Blessed!
5 comments:
I read an online article. It summed up how I felt too & gave me perspective. Basically, it said that whoever is in office, we can still pray for our leaders & that's what God wants us to do. Even if we don't agree w/ who's in office. He's got a plan & we are to remain faithful in Him :) He is the One guiding us; we shouldnt put our faith in one man.
Well said! It was pointed out at BSF this week, that God places people in leadership positions. And He can work to call and soften or harden hearts in anyone He chooses. God is still in control.
Exactly and AMEN to both!
Very nice Becki. All so true and something everyone needs to remember.
Look forward t othe next update about the family.
Thanks! I hope to do the update later today. 3 out of 4 of us are sick. :( Needless to say, we didn't go to church and share our germs this morning.
Post a Comment