weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween, a Birthday and catching up

Jacob making dinner. Tacos were on the menu that night. He really loves to cook!
Trick or Treating on Halloween and my nephew, Jordan's, 11th birthday. We have left to right, one of his friends as a fisherman, Jordan as a soldier, Abby the cat holding Noah the chicken, another friend as a cowboy, Jacob as a soldier, little Levi as Spiderman, and Aaron as a rodeo clown. I loved Aaron's costume!

Jordan got a new bike from his mom and dad!


Abby went to Missionettes this past wednesday, since soccer is finally over. She got put into a drawing on sunday and won this! She was pretty excited!



Yesterday was a busy day with the Boy Scouts, Scouting for Food and Abby had practice at church for the Christmas program. When everyone was home the boys got our their toys, here I happened upon Abby trying to sneak up on her brother.




My Thanksgiving Turkey in the front yard. I love Thanksgiving, I think it is my absolute Favorite holiday behind Easter!
We've had a busy week. Abby and I have been sick and Paul woke up sick this morning. Since 3 of the 4 of us were coughing, sneezing, sniffeling and such, we stayed home from church. Decided not to share our germs with everybody. It's been a dreary, dark, rainy day. The kids have read and played Wii. Paul has slept, I gave myself another sewing lesson. Paul has tomorrow and Tuesday off for Veteran's day, hopefully he'll be feeling better by Wednesday. Well, it's about time to work on preparing dinner.
Be Blessed!





3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pix!

That's so cool Jacob loves to cook!

Everyone's costume looks cute - esp Noah the chicken!! lol

Woohoo Abby winning that!

I've always loved tgiving too :) The turkey in your yard is really cute!

I hope y'all feel better soon!

kandyblossom said...

Great pics!!! Love all the costumes. The clown is awesome!

Congrats to Abby on winning the prize. Hope she enjoys Missionettes.

Hope everyone is feeling better by now.