Yesterday was my birthday! It was a pretty normal day, though lots of phone calls :) I told Paul not to spend money on a bday present because of the ring he bought be for our anniversary :) He did good, but he did take the kids shopping and they remembered a cookbook I'd seen at Costco but didn't buy because it wasn't on my list. Jacob even said he was willing to help cook some of the recipes. LOL Anyways I woke up in the morning, made breakfast, showered, then went to the schoolroom to get the kids started on their schoolwork, this little note was what I found. Paul never does little things like that, but I love, love, love them and sometimes will put one in his pocket or his lunch and such. This note is simple, but is the most precious thing I could have received on my birthday! :) I even told him I took a picture and was going to put it on the blog :) Abby had her last soccer practice, so afterwards we went to Red Robin for dinner.
With Jacob doing 7th grade this year, the writing has really stepped up in his school work. This is his least favorite thing to do. But I am so proud of him this week. He had ALOT of writing in most every subject this week, especially his science. He spent 2 hours the other day just working on his science, and I didn't hear one complaint, sigh, or rolling of the eyes. :) He got it done and he did a very good job. His handwriting has improved sooo much, especially when he slows down abit and takes his time. Great job Jacob! He has come soooo far!Today was a co-op day, so we had an early start. Jacob is really enjoying his civil war class. Abby got her rehearsal schedule for choir, between that and her schedule for the church Christmas play, we are going to by very busy! Good thing we will be on a break from sports!
Well, I've got to get to history now.
Be Blessed!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!Many More!
that is soo sweet!!!
That's great re Jacob & schoolwork!!
::hugs::
Happy Birthday!
Aw,so sweet!!!
Post a Comment