weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful




I know it's been awhile and I owe a new post filled with all that's been happening...but I wanted to share some photos of a very special birthday gift that Abby received for her 12th birthday(this past Friday).

The quilt was a surprise for Abby, made by her Grandma Violet(Paul's mom) and her Aunt Joy(Paul's sister). Isn't it just gorgeous?

I hope to post more soon! I've missed my blog!

Be blessed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Becki, that was beautiful. That will become an heirloom. She looks very happy with it too.

Corine Moore said...

Beautiful is right! WOW! What a gift of love; what a blessed girl. :)

Cheri said...

Oh, it is so lovely. It brings back memories of the quilt my grandma made for me when I was about Abby's age. She will cherish it I'm sure!

Happy Birthday Abby!

cdayzee said...

How beautiful & precious!

Misty said...

that is stunning! What a beautiful gift that i'm sure she'll treasure for a long, long while!

Jennifer said...

That is perfect for a 12th birthday gift. Something she can keep forever!

April Mitchell said...

This is a very nice quilt! I love that butterfly fabric.