weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just some pics

Jacob ready for his first scout meeting with his new troop! He had a fun time and actually came home talking all about it. Those that know him well, know he is a boy of few words usually. So that was kind of neat. Paul said it was a very welcoming group of boys and they really went out of their way to include him. :) BTW, if you want some popcorn let me know. He's gung ho about selling a bunch, and of course we hardly know anyone here yet! There's a way to order online and I can figure it out if you're interested!
Abby's birdhouses for a science project, except we can't seem to catch when the birds are eating! LOL I think they are eating in the cover of night! LOL Paul thinks because it's still so warm here(high 80's) they can find bugs easily and will find the bird seed when it gets cooler. We'll see!
Be blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jacob's first scout meeting went well!
Trin's doing a school fundraiser already too. Theyve got some different stuff this yr.

Unknown said...

That is awesome that the new troop welcomed him so openly! I hope to find a troop for Sebastian next year. We will see.

*hugs*

Niki

Rachel said...

Yay for Jacob! Personally, I think the whole homeschooling thing has made it easier for him. hee hee I miss you guys here but I'm so glad to see you all adjusting. Email me your address too. Alex will be wanting to write to Abby and I can't remember where it is.

kandyblossom said...

Great pics of the kids!

Sounds like everyone is settled in and adjusted to the new place. Glad the scout troop went over so well with Jacob.